Methyl B-12 10,000 mcg Now Foods dietary supplement contains a high dose of vitamin B12 necessary for the production of red blood cells and DNA. If you're struggling with fatigue, low energy, mood swings and a lack of focus, maybe vitamin B12 deficiency. It is one of the most important B vitamins. It affects the mood, increases energy levels, provides better memory, has a positive effect on the heart, skin and hair.
It is an essential vitamin in the fight against adrenal fatigue. It also participates in many metabolic functions, including enzyme production and DNA synthesis. Adequate vitamin supply ensures hormonal balance, maintains a healthy nervous system.
- helps increase energy levels
- supports metabolism, it is needed to convert carbohydrates into glucose
- prevents memory loss and reduces the risk of neurodegenerative disease, improves cognitive function
- increases mood and helps in the proper functioning of the nervous system
- plays a role in maintaining normal heart function
- ensures healthy looking hair and nails
- helpful in the digestive process, participates in the production of digestive enzymes, eliminates harmful bacteria in the digestive tract
- necessary during pregnancy
-can prevent the development of cancer
- helpful in the production of red blood cells, prevents anemia
1 capsule a day