REGULATIONS OF WEB SHOP BODYSHOCK.PRO
ROCKET SUPPS INTERNATIONAL LTD
Craven House, Ground Floor, 40-44 Uxbridge Road,
London, United Kingdom, W5 2BS
These Terms and Conditions determine the general terms, conditions and manner of sale through the online store www.bodyshock.pro (hereinafter referred to as the "Online Shop") and sets out the terms and conditions for Bodyshock's London-based free-of-charge services.
§ I Definitions
Terms used in the Regulations mean:
1. Client - a natural person, legal person or organizational unit not a legal person, whose special provisions confer the legal capacity to place an Order within the Store;
2. Consumer - according to Art. 22  of the Civil Code means a natural person who performs a business activity with a trader not directly related to his or her economic or professional activity.
4. Civil Code - Act of 23 April 1964 (Journal of Laws No. 16, item 93 with amendments); Regulations - these Terms and Conditions of providing services by electronic means within the internet shop www.bodyshock.pro;
5. Internet Shop (Online Shop) - an internet service available at www.bodyshock.pro, through which the Customer may in particular place an Order;
6. Goods - products presented in the Internet Shop;
7. Sales Agreement - Contract of Sale of Goods within the meaning of the Civil Code, concluded between ROCKET SUPPS INTERNATIONAL LTD and the Customer, concluded with the use of the Shop website;
8. Consumer Rights Act - Law of 30 May 2014 on consumer rights (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 827); Electronic Services Act - Act of 18 July 2002 on providing services by electronic means (Journal of Laws No. 144, item 1204, as amended); Order - statement of the will of the Customer, aiming directly at the conclusion of the Sales Agreement, specifying in particular the type and number of the Goods.
§ II General provisions
3. Sklep internetowy, działający pod adresem: www.bodyshock.pro, It is run by ROCKET SUPPS INTERNATIONAL LTD
4. These Regulations specify in particular:
a)How to register and use your account at the online store; b) Terms and conditions for electronic booking of products available through the online store; c) Terms and conditions for electronic submission of Orders within the online store; > d) the rules for concluding Sales Agreements with the use of services provided within the Internet Store 5. In order to use the online store, the customer should have access to a computer terminal or Internet access terminal.
6. In accordance with applicable laws, ROCKET SUPPS INTERNATIONAL LTD reserves the right to restrict the provision of services through the Online Shop to persons over the age of 18 years. In this case, potential customers will be notified about this.
7. Customers can access these Terms at any time via the link located on the main website www.bodyshock.pro and download and print it.
1. The condition to start fully using the Online Store is registration under it.
2. Registration is done by completing and accepting the registration form, made available on one of the Shop pages.
3. Registration is required to agree to the content of the Regulations and to provide personal information marked as mandatory.
4. ROCKET SUPPS INTERNATIONAL LTD may deprive Customer of the right to use the Internet Store and may restrict its access to some or all of the resources of the Online Shop, with immediate effect, in the event of Customer's breach of these Terms and Conditions, and in particular when Customer: a) during the registration in the Online Shop, inaccurate or inaccurate or outdated information, misleading or infringing the rights of third parties, b) has left the online shop infringing personal rights of third parties, in particular personal rights of other customers of the Online Shop, c) admit other behaviors that will be recognized by ROCKET SUPPS INTERNATIONAL LTD for behavior that is inconsistent with applicable laws or general Internet usage rules, or to disqualify ROCKET SUPPS INTERNATIONAL LTD
5. A person who has been denied the right to use the Online Shop may not re-register without the prior consent of ROCKET SUPPS INTERNATIONAL LTD.
6. In order to ensure the safety of the transmission of messages and data in connection with the services provided within the Site, the Online Shop shall take technical and organizational measures appropriate to the degree of security of the services provided, in particular measures to prevent the unauthorized acquisition or modification of personal data transmitted on the Internet. 7. The Client is obliged, in particular, to: a) fail to deliver and not transmit content that is prohibited by law, such as content that promotes violence, defamation or violation of personal or other rights of third parties, b) use the Online Store in a non- interfering with its operation, in particular by using specific software or devices,
c) failure to take action such as: distributing or posting unsolicited commercial information (spam)
d) use of the Online Store in a way that is easy for other customers and for [name of the facilitator], e) use of any content contained within the Online Shop solely for personal use,
§ IV Registration
1. In order to create a Client Account, the Client is obliged to register.
2. Registration is not required for placing orders in the Internet Shop.
3. In order to register, the Customer should complete the registration form provided by the Seller on the Website of the Store and send the completed registration form electronically to the Seller by selecting the appropriate function included in the registration form.
During the Registration, the Customer establishes an individual Password.
5. The registration form is completed by the following rules:
6. The customer should complete all fields of the registration form unless the field is marked as optional.
7. The information entered on the registration form should only be relevant to the Client, and the Client is the person responsible for the accuracy of the information entered in the registration form.
8. The Client should review and confirm the fact that the Terms and Conditions appropriate registration form;
9. The Client, by indicating the appropriate box of the registration form, should express his will to enter into a contract for electronic delivery, on his behalf by the Seller, the service of keeping the Client's account, but the failure of the Client to sign the contract prevents the Customer from registering and setting up a Client Account;
10. The Client should consent to the processing of his personal data contained in the registration form in order to perform services on the basis of agreements concluded in accordance with the Regulations (Article 23 (1) (3) of the Personal Data Protection Act). Correcting the completed registration form is equivalent to: • accepting and accepting the terms of the Terms by the Client; • authorizing the Seller to process the Customer's personal data included in the registration form in order to provide a service to conduct Customer's account and consent to transfer to the e-mail address provided by the Customer at the time of registration, information related to the maintenance of Customer's account.
12.After submitting the completed registration form, the Customer shall immediately receive, by e-mail, the confirmation of the Registration by the Seller in the registration form via e-mail. At this moment an agreement is made for the provision of an online Customer Account Service, and the Client obtains the ability to access the Client's account and make changes made during the registration of the data, except for the Login.
After creating an account on bodyshock.pro you can use the full from the store and the discounts / promotions that are available only to registered customers.
14. The Client is obliged to make every effort to maintain confidentiality and not to disclose to third parties Passwords. In the event of circumstances indicating that the password is in the possession of an unauthorized person, the Customer is obliged to immediately notify the Seller of this fact, using the means of communication available. In such a situation, the Customer should immediately change the Password using the appropriate functionality within the Customer Account.
15. Seller creates and implements protections against the unauthorized use, reproduction, or dissemination of content contained on the Shop Website. In the event the Seller applies these safeguards, the Customer undertakes to refrain from any action intended to remove or circumvent such securities or arrangements.
§ V Procedure for entering into the Sale Agreement
1. Information on the Goods, which is provided on the website of the Shop, in particular their descriptions, technical and service parameters and prices, constitute an invitation to enter into a contract within the meaning of art. 71 of the Civil Code.
2. In order to conclude the Sales Agreement via the Online Shop, you have to go to the bodyshock.pro website, select the product, take further technical steps based on the displayed messages and the information available on the website.
3. Wybór zamawianych przez Klienta Towarów dokonywany jest poprzez ich dodanie do koszyka.
4.When ordering - until you click "I order with payment" - the customer has the possibility to modify the entered data and selected goods. To do so, please refer to the Customer's displayed messages and information on the page.
5. Once the Customer has made use of the Web Store all the necessary data, a summary of the Order will be displayed. The summary of the order will include information on: a) the subject matter of the contract, b) the unit price and the total price of the ordered products or services, including delivery costs and additional costs (if any), c) payment,
d) chosen delivery method,
e) delivery time,
6. In order to send the Order, it is necessary to accept the content of the Regulations, provide the personal information marked as mandatory and press the button "I order with payment".
7. Sending the Order is a statement of will to purchase ROCKET SUPPS INTERNATIONAL LTD sales agreements, in accordance with the Terms and Conditions.
8. After placing the Order, the Customer receives an e-mail containing the final confirmation of all relevant elements of the Order.
9. The contract is treated as concluded with the receipt of the e-mail mentioned above. The sale contract is concluded in Polish, with the content in accordance with the Regulations.
11. Customers can access these Terms at any time via the link on the bodyshock.pro homepage and download and print it.
12. The VI Delivery will be secured, secured and made available to the Order Data and General Terms and Conditions (Internet Store Rules). Delivery of the Goods is limited to the area of Europe and takes place at the address indicated by the Customer during the Order submission.
2. Delivery of ordered goods takes place by courier or postal mail.
Shipping costs will be indicated at the time of placing the order.
In Poland - when ordering more than 250pln - shipping costs covered by the seller.
3. The delivery date in the Republic of Poland is from 1 to 3 working days from the date of dispatch of the Order.
4. Delivery time in other European countries is from 3 to 5 working days from the date of dispatch of the Order.
§7 Prices and Payment Methods
1. Commodity prices are quoted in Polish zlotys and include all ingredients, including VAT (with a premium), customs duties and any other ingredients. The customer has the possibility to pay the price: a) by bank transfer:
Bank NameBGŻ BNP Paribas
Account EUR PL57160014621819373870000003
Account GBP PL30 1600 1462 1819 3738 7000 0004
Account PLN PL 14 1600 1462 1819 3738 7000 0001
b) payment in the system c) payment with a credit card d) courier for after payment
§ VII Right to withdraw from the contract
Only the Customer who is simultaneously a Consumer shall have a 14 day term of termination. The consumer has the right to withdraw from this contract within 14 days without giving any reason. The withdrawal deadline expires 14 days after the order was placed
Returned product must be sent to the email address specified in the INNOVATION status, otherwise the costs will not be refunded.
To take advantage of your right of withdrawal, you must inform us of your decision to waive this agreement by way of a clear statement (for example, a letter sent by fax or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with your mandatory signature. br /> Consequences of withdrawal:
In the event of withdrawal from this contract, we will refund all payments received from you, (except shipping charges), immediately and in any case no later than 14 days from the date we were informed. Your decision to exercise the right of withdrawal from this contract. We will refund your payment using the same payment method as you used in your original transaction, unless you have explicitly agreed otherwise, and you will not incur any fees in any way. with this phrase.
§ VIII Rek
1. ROCKET SUPPS INTERNATIONAL LTD as a seller is responsible for the consumer being a consumer within the meaning of art. 22 of the Civil Code, in respect of warranty for defects in the scope defined in the Civil Code, in particular Art. 556 and Art. 556-556 and subsequent Civil Code.
2. Complaints arising out of breach of statutory rights, or pursuant to these Terms and Conditions, should be addressed to email@example.com
ROCKET SUPPS INTERNATIONAL LTD undertakes to process any complaint within 14 days. Failure to adjudicate a complaint within the above deadline means that it is justified.
3. ROCKET SUPPS INTERNATIONAL LTD is not a manufacturer of goods. The manufacturer is liable under the guarantee of the goods sold under the terms and for the period indicated in the warranty card validity date. If the manufacturer of the product provides such an opportunity, the customer may claim his warranty directly at an authorized service whose address is located on the product 4. Products that do not have a specific taste in the product card are sent randomly - complaints due to taste are not considered.
§ IX Complaints regarding the provision of services by electronic means
1. ROCKET SUPPS INTERNATIONAL LTD undertakes actions to ensure that the Shop is fully operational, to the extent that it is based on current technical knowledge, and undertakes to remove, within a reasonable time, any irregularities reported by the Customer.
2. The customer is obliged to immediately notify ROCKET SUPPS INTERNATIONAL LTDabout any irregularities or interruptions in the functioning of the Internet Shop.
3. Abnormalities related to the functioning of the Store Customer may report: mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or using the contact form.
4. In the complaint, the customer should provide his / her name, address for correspondence, type and date of occurrence of anomalies related to the functioning of the Store.
5. ROCKET SUPPS INTERNATIONAL LTD undertakes to handle any complaint within 14 days. Failure to adjudicate a complaint within the above deadline means that it is justified.
§ X Dispute resolution and final provisions
1. A customer who is a consumer may be able to use out-of-court complaint and redress procedures. Internet shopping disputes can be solved through mediation proceedings before the Provincial Inspectorates of Trade Inspection or the arbitration court process at the Provincial Inspectorate of Trade Inspection. Consumers may also use other means of extrajudicial dispute resolution and, for example, file their complaint through the EU ODR web platform, available at; email@example.com
2.In the absence of interest on the part of Consumers to use non-judicial means of dealing with disputes, the settlement of possible disputes between ROCKET SUPPS INTERNATIONAL LTD and the Consumer shall be submitted to the competent courts in accordance with the provisions of the relevant provisions of the Code of Civil Procedure.
3. Settlement of possible disputes arising between ROCKET SUPPS INTERNATIONAL LTD and a customer who is not a Consumer at the same time will be subject to the jurisdiction of ROCKET SUPPS INTERNATIONAL LTD
4.The provisions of the Civil Code, the provisions of the Act on the provision of electronic services and other relevant provisions of Polish law shall apply to matters not regulated in these Regulations.