Optimum Nutrition Serious Mass gainer supplement
ON SERIOUS MASS is a complex carbohydrate and protein gainer, enriched with Creatine Monohydrate and Glutamine. Thanks to this combination you can be sure that each serving of your favorite gainer - ON SERIOUS MASS - provides all the ingredients necessary for the body burdened with physical effort, thanks to which you will be able to increase your strength and muscle mass all the time. Your dreams can come true - just choose a product of the highest quality and thoughtful composition. There's no time for wishful thinking!
Optimum Nutrition Serious Mass is:
- Advanced formulation,
- High calorie intake,
- Supports the growth of muscle mass,
- Facilitates weight gain,
- Supports strength building.
The ingredients in ON SERIOUS MASS include:
Whey Protein Concentrate - very easy to digest - absorbed from the digestive tract in just a few minutes, has a wide amino acid profile, high biological value BV=104, rich in alpha-lactalbumin - which reduces stress, prevents cancer and cardiovascular diseases, lactoferrin, which is a perfectly digestible iron, and lactoperoxidase, a bacteria slayer.
Egg albumin - widely regarded as a reference protein - contains an amino acid profile most suitable for our body to use for building muscle tissue (biological value BV=100).
Calcium caseinate - is characterized by the most uniform release of amino acids into the bloodstream of all protein sources, thus it works best during long breaks between meals.
L-Glutamine - the most commonly found amino acid in the body, which performs a number of very important functions: influences the process of glycogen replenishment, by increasing the rate of its synthesis in the liver, as well as by direct conversion to glucose, positively influences the rate of protein synthesis and reduces its breakdown, strengthens the immune system and prevents diseases that could hinder training, plays an important role in the process of transamination (enables the synthesis of new amino acids), is converted into glutamic acid which is a source of energy for nerve tissue, and performs a number of other important, but less important from our point of view, functions.
Creatine monohydrate - affects a number of factors concerning our body:
- takes part in the transport and reconstruction of ATP - ATP acts as an energy carrier in our body, without it the course of most reactions, from simple synthesis to muscle contraction, would be impossible. Creatine, thanks to its ability to bind phosphate groups (it is then transformed into phosphocreatine), participates, in the mentioned, transport and reconstruction of ATP.
- increases the rate of protein synthesis - by increasing the amount of water retained in muscle cells, it contributes to a more anabolic (growth-promoting) environment.
- inhibits catabolism - thanks to its buffering abilities, it helps maintain proper pH levels in muscles. This is important because most enzymes, responsible for the breakdown of muscle tissue, can only work in a very acidic environment.
- exhibits antioxidant properties - helps fight, dangerous to health, free radicals. In addition, it prevents a number of harmful effects arising from oxidation during exercise.
- helps protect the heart - both directly, as there is a high concentration of creatine in the heart, and indirectly by regulating cholesterol levels and protecting against the effects of excessive stress.
Complex Carbohydrate Blend - contains one hundred percent purified, long-chain glucose polymers. It provides our body with a supply of high-quality "fuel" for a long time.
Vitamin and Mineral Complex - provides all the vitamins and minerals that are essential for an exertion-laden body.
MCT oil is an excellent and easily accessible source of energy. It is also often used by professional cultists to bear the calorie content of meals.
HE SERIOUS MASS GUARANTEES THE CREATION OF AN OPTIMAL ENVIRONMENT FOR THE GROWTH OF YOUR MUSCLE MASS AND STRENGTH!
Dosage of Seious Mass gainer:
1 scoop twice a day - including one after training.
1 scoop once a day.