Haya Labs MAGNESIUM CITRATE is a dietary supplement in powder form, which does not contain any additional substances.
Haya Magnesium Citrate 200 g provides as much as 400 mg of magnesium citrate in a daily dose, which constitutes a supplement of 95% of the reference intake value for this mineral. The product is recommended for daily use. It is dedicated to people engaged in recreational and competitive training for all sports disciplines.
It is an exclusively pure raw material (no flavor additives), which is characterized by a specific taste and smell.
- Helps in the proper functioning of muscles and the nervous system,
- Maintains normal psychological functions, reduces stress,
- Takes part in correct protein synthesis,
- Supports muscle mass building and is responsible for exercise capacity,
- Maintains electrolyte balance in the body.
In addition, magnesium:
- Contributes to reducing feelings of fatigue and tiredness,
- Helps maintain normal psychological functions,
- Plays a role in the process of cell division,
- Helps maintain healthy bones and healthy teeth,
- Contributes to maintaining normal energy metabolism.
Why do we need magnesium?
Magnesium is necessary for the proper functioning of the human body. It is the main intracellular ion. It is a cation, i.e. a positively charged ion, which takes part in over 300 enzymatic reactions occurring in the cells of our body. Its effects are diverse, and the most important include participation in the synthesis of proteins and DNA, the primary information carrier in our bodies. Magnesium also plays a key role in muscle contraction and relaxation and neuromuscular excitability. Magnesium is also responsible for the normal structure of bones and teeth.
Among the most common symptoms of magnesium deficiency that should be a warning sign for us are painful calf cramps, twitching eyelids, deterioration of nails and hair, depressive states, irritability, anxiety, insomnia, migraines, and restless legs syndrome (RLS).
1 serving, 3 g:
Magnesium Citrate - 400 mg - is the best-absorbed source of magnesium due to its greatest similarity to compounds found in food. Organic magnesium compounds are superior to inorganic ones in terms of solubility levels, which are significantly higher for magnesium citrate compared to its inorganic counterparts. This factor significantly increases the assimilability of magnesium from such a source and can be as high as 90%.
Please note that the product does not contain a measuring cup in the package.
Dosage: Dissolve 1 level teaspoon in 200 ml of water or juice. Use once daily.