Haya Vitamin C with Rose Hips 500 mg 100 caps is an effective immunity guardian that protects against viruses.
Haya Vitamin C with Rose Hips 500 mg 100 caps is a natural dietary supplement with a high content of vitamin C with the addition of rosehip extract. It stimulates the immune system, has a strong antioxidant effect, and affects the process of increasing collagen production in the body. Vitamin C has a wide range of effects and supports general health and a youthful appearance of skin, hair, and nails. Vitamin C perfectly protects the body from the spread of infections and protects your body from viruses and disease.
The supplement contains as much as 500 mg of vitamin C per capsule!
The benefits of taking Haya Vitamin C with Rose Hips supplement are:
- Strengthens the immune system,
- Eliminates the activity of free radicals,
- Protects against the loss of muscle mass,
- Strengthens tendons,
- Increases brain activity,
- Contributes to normal liver function,
- Increases endurance,
- Promotes youthful-looking skin,
- Reduces bleeding gums.
Describing a little more broadly, we can distinguish the main properties of vitamin C:
- Antioxidant action - vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant and effectively reduces the activity of free radicals.
- Immunity-boosting effect - vitamin C protects the body against the spread of infections. It shows an anti-inflammatory effect. It alleviates the symptoms of the disease.
- Anti-inflammatory effect - reduces inflammation and protects against the development of atherosclerosis.
- Supports joints - vitamin c enhances collagen synthesis processes, which translates into more effective joint function, and cartilage regeneration, but also has a good effect on the appearance of the skin.
1 serving, 1 capsule:
Vitamin C - 500 mg - Vitamin C is one of the most important water-soluble vitamins. Unfortunately, the human body is not able to produce vitamin C in its own body as most plants and animals do. According to dietary standards for the Polish population, the daily requirement of vitamin C is 90 mg for an adult man and 75 mg for a woman. In some circumstances, the demand for this substance increases dramatically. Under the influence of such factors as stress, intensive training, illness, or tobacco and alcohol abuse, the body needs a larger supply of vitamin C.
Dog Rose - rose hips - 50 mg - rosehips are a valued supplement, which among other things provides natural vitamin C. Their effect is also aimed at maintaining a high level of activity of the immune system, which translates into a significant improvement in the health of the body. Rose hips are rich in i.a. vitamin A, K, E, B1, and B2 as well as pectins and tannins.
Dosage: 1 capsule 1-2 times a day with food.