MAGNESIUM CITRATE - is a dietary supplement in the form of a powder that does not contain any additional substances.
The product 100% PURE.
It provides 750 mg of magnesium citrate in a daily portion, which supplements 200% of the reference intake value in the above mineral ingredient. The product is recommended for everyday use. Dedicated to people who train recreationally and competitively all sports.
It is purely raw material (without flavors), which is characterized by its specific taste and smell.
- helps in the proper functioning of muscles,
- in the proper functioning of the nervous system,
- maintains proper psychological functions,
- participates in the proper protein synthesis,
- maintains the electrolyte balance in the body.
In addition, magnesium:
- contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue,
- helps in maintaining proper psychological functions,
- plays a role in the process of cell division,
- helps in maintaining healthy bones and healthy teeth,
- contributes to the maintenance of normal energy metabolism.
Magnesium is essential for the proper functioning of the human body. It is the main intracellular ion. It is a cation, i.e. a positively charged ion, which takes part in over 300 enzymatic reactions taking place in the cells of our body. The effects of its action are diverse, and the most important are the participation in the synthesis of proteins and DNA, or the basic information carrier in our body. In addition, magnesium reveals a key role in the process of muscle contraction and relaxation and neuromuscular excitability. Magnesium is also responsible for the correct structure of bones and teeth.
In the group of the most common symptoms of magnesium deficiency, which should be a warning signal for us, we distinguish: painful calf contractions, eyelid twitching, deterioration of nails and hair, depressive states, irritability, anxiety, insomnia, migraines and restless legs syndrome (RLS).
Magnesium citrate - is the best absorbed source of magnesium due to the highest similarity to the compounds contained in food. Organic magnesium compounds dominate inorganic in terms of the level of solubility, which is much higher for magnesium citrate compared to its inorganic counterparts. This factor significantly increases the bioavailability of magnesium originating from such a source and it can be up to 90%.
A serving - 750 mg (1 scoop) dissolve in 200 ml of water or juice. Use once a day. Measuring tape in the middle of the package.