Life Extension Two-Per-Day is a high-quality vitamin-mineral preparation based on clinical, patented and biologically active forms of both vitamins and minerals as well as other pro-health ingredients. In comparison to conventional products, this preparation has up to 50 times greater impact strength of individual nutrients.
The active ingredients of Two-Per-Day Capsule contain vitamins, minerals and antioxidants with very high potency and high quality that support overall health in many ways.
Health benefits in a nutshell:
Two-Per-Day Capsules have the greatest potency of nutrients from all multivitamin formulas based on scientific reports that can fit in two tablets. It gives much greater availability of essential vitamins, minerals and nutrients than the standard formulas available on the market. All active ingredients can support your health in many ways and they do it at an attractive price.
Why it works:
Researchers have shown that if you do not take the perfect dose of vitamins and minerals every day, you will not take full advantage of their benefits, which can lead to improved health and well-being.
So, if you want to get the perfect dose of vitamins every day, why not take the one that's worth it? The very low cost of Two-Per-Day Capsules makes it an excellent product on the European market of dietary supplements. Two-Per-Day Capsules contain a strong hit of vitamins, minerals and nutrients that can provide many different health benefits.
Scientific basis of the product:
In particular, Two-Per-Day Capsules contain strong forms:
● Selenium, such as selenium yeast SelenoExcell® and sodium selenite
● Apigenin - is a potent bioflavonoid found in many vegetables and fruits that can increase cell protection.
● Crominex® 3+ - a highly stable and active form of chromium mixed with Capros® Amla and PrimaVie® Shilajit. It plays a role in maintaining normal blood sugar levels.
● Vitamin D - can provide significant support for healthy bone density. Vitamin D also plays a key role in regulating the proper division and differentiation of cells. In addition, it also plays a role in the immune system. Insufficient vitamin D intake may be associated with age-related health problems.
● Vitamin C - can capture free radicals in the body and protect tissues from oxidative stress. Vitamin C is an indispensable factor in the formation of collagen. Collagen is a type of connective tissue that can support arterial walls, skin, bones and teeth. Vitamin C is also involved in supporting the immune system. This can be achieved by increasing the level of glutathione in human lymphocytes. These are cells that make up about 25% of all white blood cells in the blood.
● Vitamins from group B - the body can use a lot of B vitamins to release energy stored in carbohydrates, fats and proteins. Two-Per-Day capsules contain bioactive forms of vitamin B2, vitamin B6 and more.
● Alpha-lipoic acid - can support liver health, nervous system health and more. This universal antioxidant can also help increase the level of glutathione.
Two capsules daily in divided doses with meals or as directed by your doctor