7 Nutrition Cissus a supplement supporting healthy joints, regulates metabolism, has an antioxidant effect. The preparation contains 600 mg of Cissus Quadrangularis extract in one capsule. This supplement reduces the excessive activity of glucocorticoids, hormones produced by the cortex of the adrenal glands. These include: cortisol, corticosterone and cortisone. Their excess is unfavorable for the body because it hinders the absorption of calcium and phosphates, leading to osteoporosis.
Cissus is rich in natural plant phytosterols (20% 3-Ketonosterones), increases regeneration, accelerating the healing of fractures and injuries. Ketosterones have an effect similar to anabolic hormones, but without side effects.
- the supplement helps to lower the level of cortisol and improves the mood
- it is perfect for treating bone, cartilage and joint injuries
- supports fat loss from the abdominal area
- rapid regeneration of bone tissue
- protection against osteoporosis
- natural strengthening of bones, joints and tendons
- provides an anabolic effect, helps to maintain muscle mass
Cissus quadrangularis by 7 Nutrition is recommended as one of the alternatives to the widely used non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs, without side effects.
2 capsules 2 times a day.