#Raw Ashwaghanda is an extract of Indian ginseng root popularly called ashwaghanda, which is used because of adaptogenic properties, i.e. increasing the body's resistance to stress factors. Used in traditional Eastern medicine and Ayurveda, where treated as a cure for rheumatism, exhaustion, sexual inability and memory impairment. It contains many active substances, including Vitanolids, which are pharmacologically active compounds - show sedative, anti-cancer, cytotoxic and hypotensive properties.
#Raw Ashwaghanda is a high-quality extract for which up to 5g of root was used to obtain 1g of extract.
Ashwagandha has a positive effect on the hormonal profile:
Vitanolids from ashwagandha extract are structurally very similar to endogenous sex hormones, among others testosterone, estrogen, androstenedione or DHEA, thanks to which they are active in the endocrine system.
One scientific experiment showed that ashwagandha root supplementation for 6 months resulted in an increase in testosterone levels of 114-140% in men with fertility problems.
Another scientific study has shown an increase in testosterone levels in the range of 10-22%, while reducing the level of catabolic cortisol (stress hormone) by 48% on average, which also has an extremely positive effect, because (as you know) it is the testosterone to cortisol ratio that is responsible for aesthetic , muscular figure and physical strength.
Further studies confirm the beneficial effect of ashwagandha root on the endocrine system by:
- increase in testosterone and DHEA levels
- absolute decrease in cortisol levels (this is confirmed by a lot of studies)
- prevention of adrenal disease, i.e. Cushing's syndrome
- suppression of chronic stress symptoms
- activation of anabolic processes in bone tissue, preventing osteoporosis
Ashwagandha improves mood:
Sleepy greetings are widely valued primarily for their mood-improving, anti-stress, anti-anxiety, anti-depressant effects, improving adaptation to the environment, increasing confidence, extraversion and openness to new experiences.
It owes its properties to the ability to sensitize serotonin receptors (5-HT), due to which the same amount of serotonin by binding to a specific receptor acts more strongly and efficiently, i.e. it increases the frequency of nerve impulses on serotoninergic pathways.
Ashwagandha supports exercise capacity and work on the figure:
To date, several scientific experiments have been conducted in the field of the effect of supplementation with lethargic vitamin on exercise parameters and aesthetics of figure in athletes as well as in ordinary people.
The use of 500 mg of ashwagandha extract for 8 weeks resulted in a 7.6% improvement in muscle strength and a 6.6% increase in aerobic fitness in inactive young people of both sexes.
Another experiment on 18 young volunteers (18-30 years) after 30 days of supplementation resulted in an increase in muscle strength by 6%, an increase in muscle mass by 1.8 kg with a simultaneous loss of body fat by 2.3%.
Conclusion: ashwagandha increases muscle strength and mass, improves oxygen efficiency and helps to reduce unnecessary fat.
Other properties of Ashwagandha:
- reduces blood glucose, has anti-diabetic properties
- partially regenerates the loss of dyes in the hair, prevents graying
- stimulates thyroid gland function, preventing hypothyroidism
- stimulates the immune system, i.e. intensifies phagocytosis and macrophage activity
- improves blood parameters (increases hemoglobin)
- regulates lipid profile (reduces cholesterol, triglycerides, LDL and raises HDL levels)
Therapeutic uses of ashwagandha:
- insomnia, difficulty falling asleep, intermittent sleep
- memory and mating disorders
- anxiety and depression, neurosis, excessive stress, migraine
- difficulties with adaptation to the environment, shyness to people, asociality
ATTENTION THE PRODUCT DOES NOT INCLUDE MEASUREMENT IN THE PACKAGE.
ACTIVE INGREDIENTS Ashwagandha root extract
One-off portion 3g
Servings Per Container: 83
Content in 1 serving:
Ashwaghanda extract 5: 1 3000mg
1-2 servings once a day with a meal.